Constantly swearing in comment box, what is the outcome

Status
Not open for further replies.

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
Everytime I got cheesed off, I swor in the comment box. If I keep on doing it what will happen will I get a code of conduct or something

FuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuckFuck

soz i have tourettes

Your Computer de-activates Football Manager and removes all your data.

Everytime I got cheesed off, I swor in the comment box. If I keep on doing it what will happen will I get a code of conduct or something

Cheesed off XD

Anyway, probably not, I have seen some people swear a lot in these forums but hasn't been banned or anything

Your Computer de-activates Football Manager and removes all your data.

I actually laughed so much after reading this..

I also said "I want to Lick Kiera Knightley in the ******", and they just moved on

I dont think anything happens, Football manager cant recognise every word and respond to what you have said, all the additional comments bit does is after the press conference, in the report it will say Manager added "....****"

I'm sure I read somewhere, that someone used swear words in a press conference, and the conference ended automatically, and the press referred to it as "a foul mouthed tirade". However, 1) Not sure if it was older version of FM, 2)not sure if it was a network game. If you have to swear, why not type in a word then click on "storm out" and see what happens.

Last edited:
yes the tongue is on average four inches, and a ****** 6. So it is possible.

Sigh, grow up please. I don't think FM cares about your language.

Now stay on topic.

Why the need to swear during a conference anyhow? I prefer to swear at the laptop screen and get it out my system that way lol

I think the game just picks up on swear words, and then reports say the manager burst out into expletives, that's it.

I think the game just picks up on swear words, and then reports say the manager burst out into expletives, that's it.

This happens.

Nothing special, just comments on your use of swear words. Although it is quite funny to repeatedly call Mick McCarthy a massive c*nt and get away with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.