jazza3

Reaction score
Hi there, i've created an awesome new a-league tier system for Australia. The way i've made it is fairly balanced, its as if Soccer was the main sport in australia.
But I was wondering if it was at all possible to edit Continental rules while the nation rules have been editored? (wanna add 4 spots to asian champions league) cant work it out, any1 help?

If you haven't made any teams, then you can add continental rules on a new DB then select both DB's when you play.

If you have made new teams, then you will have to save your nation rules DB, then load database, then load the nation rules DB again, then remove nation rules, and add continental rules. Save it as a different name, and DO NOT overwrite the nation rules DB. Select both Db's when you play.

Yeah i've tried something along those lines before. This time ive got a lot closer. Neither of the databases have a problem but when i try to start them together in game, i cant play in Australia. Thanks for helping, im gonna keep trying. Do u know whats up though?

Yeah i've tried something along those lines before. This time ive got a lot closer. Neither of the databases have a problem but when i try to start them together in game, i cant play in Australia. Thanks for helping, im gonna keep trying. Do u know whats up though?

i'm gussing when you load them both together it has a yellow triangle next to australia, with the country name greyed out, if so hover over the yellow triangle and post the message here and it will be easier to identify a solution.

Yeah i dont understand it at all, Says "minimum of 12 teams required for Hyundai championship, only 10 found"
When i go into both databases there is clearly 12. I think its just not meant to happen for me.

Hi there, i've created an awesome new a-league tier system for Australia. The way i've made it is fairly balanced, its as if Soccer was the main sport in australia.
But I was wondering if it was at all possible to edit Continental rules while the nation rules have been editored? (wanna add 4 spots to asian champions league) cant work it out, any1 help?

You can't but you can have both files open when you create a new game :) so it will work the same

Yeah i dont understand it at all, Says "minimum of 12 teams required for Hyundai championship, only 10 found"
When i go into both databases there is clearly 12. I think its just not meant to happen for me.

just a thaught but if you try lowering the minimum number of teams to 10 on the db's will it let you use them both, if it does is it a 10 or 12 team league?

I've managed to fiddle around a bit, Had to change the league with minimum of 10 and maximum of 12. Must have been a bit of a glitch. But it has worked, very happy.
Thanks for the help guys.

Last edited: