Dangerous

Reaction score
Hi guys! Just a simple question: is it possible to activate those little international competitions that does not appear in the game? I mean something like ASEAN Cup (South East asiatic confederation), EAFF Cup (East asiatic), Gulf Cup, COSAFA Cup, CECAFA Cup and so on...

I tried to elaborate them with advanced panel, but I really cannot do it! Thanks boys...

Hi guys! Just a simple question: is it possible to activate those little international competitions that does not appear in the game? I mean something like ASEAN Cup (South East asiatic confederation), EAFF Cup (East asiatic), Gulf Cup, COSAFA Cup, CECAFA Cup and so on...

I tried to elaborate them with advanced panel, but I really cannot do it! Thanks boys...

it should be possible using the normal data editor just by making the continential rules for them individually and setting it to include teh nations how it would in real life.

that's my problem! when i try to modify continental rules, editor crashes and there is no way to let me do that...

hmm i'll take a look at my editor and get back to you about it.

i've taken a look but can't seem to figure it out, maybe you need the advanced editor panel which i don't have, sorry i couldn't help with your problem.

Last edited: