Jamo456

Reaction score
So, now my exams are practically over, I decided that I would start a network game.

It will run over the major European countries i.e England, Spain, Germany, France etc. plus any requests, although I would prefer it to be held in Europe. Every tier pre-loaded into the database would also be available, so down to BSS/BSN in England for example, although it is unlikely that anyone would want to drop that low.

I have no idea what days and times this will run as of yet, as I play cricket both days during the weekend and a number of nights as well, and so I will post on this thread when the server will be up.

I am looking for at least 5 people to start the game, and I will accept entries up to the end of July in game, and so please use the following template to sign up:

Steam Name:
Chosen Team:

I will then add everyone on Steam upon seeing the sign up, and sort out the server. Will look to get the game up tonight, and can play till fairly late (1am - 2am) if I can be bothered.

Managers will communicate through Manager Chat, or any other forms if requested, but not Skype.

Managers so far:
Jamo456 - Bayern Munich
WHU MAN - AC Milan
jackw717 - Real Madrid
Frankus50 - Liverpool
Debsicus - Dortmund

Last edited:
will join if we r starting today or tomoz

Steam Name: BwadleyBwuv
Chosen Team: AC Milan

Steam Name: jackw717
Chosen Team: Real Madrid

Yeah sorry, didn't make the 'Country' thing very clear, it was just for if someone chose a Lower League side I hadn't heard of I would know what level of each country to load to. If the game doesn't start tonight then it will be Monday

Steam Name: Frankus50
Chosen Team: Liverpool

I know I said 5 to start the game, but I think I'll wait a little longer to see if there is any more interest, as I don't want to start a game with a massive DB only for there to be very few players

can i join plz and can i be man utd add me on steam am Adam24

Steam Name:footballjinky
Chosen Team:newcastle

Last edited:
Steam Name: shadowsc5
If I could I'd like to play like this:
Chosen Team: HNK Hajduk Split

If not then:

Chosen Team: Atalanta