Continuing demo save game & modifying database

Hi all,

I played 3 months of the Demo managing York City and im doing rather good, having won my last 7 games im on a roll and not wanting to stop. However, im not happy with the size of the database in terms of players. I would like more players available to me in the game when I carry it on in the full version of FM11 which ive just installed on Steam.

Is there anyway I can edit something to include more players available to me and maybe the scottish league too as manageable. Or should I just re-start my game with York with same tactics etc.. I just worry it might not go aswell lol

Any advice?

Cheers guys

Simple & straight forward answer - thanks!

I might try lower league this time, blue square north or south instead of BSpremiere.

One other question in regards to reputation when first creating the manager in the game.

I have found out that if you have experience as 'automatic' you are rated higher than when you select 'sunday league footballer' which I thought was abit strange.. am I right?

Simple & straight forward answer - thanks!

I might try lower league this time, blue square north or south instead of BSpremiere.

One other question in regards to reputation when first creating the manager in the game.

I have found out that if you have experience as 'automatic' you are rated higher than when you select 'sunday league footballer' which I thought was abit strange.. am I right?
if the level you go down to isnt as low as sunday league, automatic will set it at that level

Back