ajh-1992

Reaction score
View attachment 234716View attachment 234717

Basically, I've been trying to get this guy to sign a new contract since the end of last season since it runs out soon. He is looking for wages of 50-60k, which I don't mind giving him if I have to, but his agent insists of a minimum fee release clause of around £10m, which is ridiculous because I value him at least double that.

The problem is that I've done everything I can to try and 'fix' this... offer him more money, attempted to edit the minimum fee but his agent is having none of it and I'm now his most disliked person.

If anyone could shed some light or offer some advice then I'd appreciate it greatly, thanks.

N.B. - Sorry if this is in the incorrect section.

best thing to do now is sell him off in my opinion. offer a new contract in a month or so and try raising the agent fee.

View attachment 234716View attachment 234717

Basically, I've been trying to get this guy to sign a new contract since the end of last season since it runs out soon. He is looking for wages of 50-60k, which I don't mind giving him if I have to, but his agent insists of a minimum fee release clause of around £10m, which is ridiculous because I value him at least double that.

The problem is that I've done everything I can to try and 'fix' this... offer him more money, attempted to edit the minimum fee but his agent is having none of it and I'm now his most disliked person.

If anyone could shed some light or offer some advice then I'd appreciate it greatly, thanks.

N.B. - Sorry if this is in the incorrect section.

Well tough luck mate!! You fell for the trap!! Never ever let an agent hate you, that makes things more difficult. I suggest you give in to his demands, you have no choice. But he is going to rip you off financially which means selling the player at a later stage than losing him now for free