Yorkex

Reaction score
Can somebody help me out please. Robinho is currently 27, and in his last contract year.
I try to offer him a new contract but it says he wants 275,000 but when i click to offer i can only go up to 195,000.
- I am not over the wage limit i actually have close to 1mil to spend
- He comes on as a sub
- Some times through last season, i get the message Robinho is finding it hard to motivate himself to play for me.
-He is not transfer listed

Is this an issue that can be fixed or do i have to sell him. I dont want him to leave on a free transfer and i seriously want to keep him, very good tutor for my young kids:p

all I can suggest is offer him the max you can in wages (make sure his status is set to key player and not first team that way the board will let you have the max wage that board will allow.)
Then give him a fat signing on fee, a good few million 3-5 or what you can offer him.

Or you could try reducing your transfer budget so as to increase your wage budget which may then increase the highest amount you can offer?

in my Man City season i couldnt get him to renew his contract but I let it run down till about May and offered him a new one then and he accepted £85,000 a week, dont know how it works atall tho

sell him, i'd never give a player that in wages :eek:

Go to Manager Overview -> Board Room (left or right depending on your skin) -> Budget Adjustment and then Adjust your Wage or Transfer Budget... Decrease your transfer budget and u can increase wage budget!

..maybe try and play him? maybe he doesnt want to sign a contract becuase hes not getting enough games..

my advise would be to let him go tbh, because like you said he always on the bench if hes always on the bench let him leave your club to free up your wages

275k per week? thats loads for a player who sits on the bench.

Last edited:
yeah that amount per week would cripple your budget, even if you are city over time thats gonna kill you. id just sell him for as much as possible and then get someone else in whos just as good on about 60k a week and youll save about a mill a month in wages!