Kahla

Reaction score
Because of Barca Athletic's reelgation into the 3rd league most of the players now refuse to renew their contracts and a lot of those are hot prospects namely Fontas. He's got 6 months left on his contract and other clubs have started showing interest in him and he just refuses to negototiate with me. His transfer status is set to listed and I can't unlist him for some reason. He's been unhappy for 6 months now even though he's been in the 1st team this entire time and has played rather well.

Because of Barca Athletic's reelgation into the 3rd league most of the players now refuse to renew their contracts and a lot of those are hot prospects namely Fontas. He's got 6 months left on his contract and other clubs have started showing interest in him and he just refuses to negototiate with me. His transfer status is set to listed and I can't unlist him for some reason. He's been unhappy for 6 months now even though he's been in the 1st team this entire time and has played rather well.

Move him to your team, unlist him, renew his contract.

untitled.jpg

I can't

Hm... go to team settings, Barcelona B, and I think there's a box regarding transfers being handled by the Barça B manager. Try unticking it.

Scheisse. Give me a second, I'll fire up a Barça save.

---------- Post added at 05:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

'Player sales being handled by Barcelona B manager' is the one I'm asking you to untick. At least I have it :p

Not saying it's going to solve it, but nothing's lost with trying.

Well the problem is that luis enrique kinda left when he got us relegated and now I have no manager for Barca B since I can't appoint someone new.