Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Contract renewals - and half the squad left :-(

Reaction score
Hello little Mourinhos,

I just promoted in the German Premier League and overtool contract renewals to my AsstMgr. (I set a tick in team settings.)
But suddenly I got mails from over half of my squad and my staff that they leave the club. They got no offers from other clubs and so they are free agents. I do not understand this.

Is this a technical bug - or do I have to manage the renewals on my own (which would be hard with more than 30 contracts exspiring ) ?

Reaction score
I always renew the contracts on my own. I just don't trust the assistant, cause he may offer them too big wages for what they contribute to the team |)

Reaction score
It doesn't take long at all to do it yourself, just do it yourself from now on, assistant's are overrated

Reaction score
Okay, thanx for your help ! I will do it myself - thank god I got a savegame left before they all left the club ;)