TheWanderer

Reaction score
Hi All
is there anyway to get a new contract from the board without the request? i had a new deal i negogiated for one less year to be added but it was never redone or rejected by the board but now from where i saved my contract runs out within a month.My confidence is untouchable and i am in the euro spot which is higher then my expectations. I have tried everyday to visit the boardroom and the get a new contract is greyed out i dont want to add a new manager and take over again i just want to keep going with a team i have built in 2-3seasons!

is this with your bolton save?

---------- Post added at 05:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

but at the end of the season if you get a great position then you should get offered a new contract and also have you put up the save?

No sorry this is within my boro promotion push save :) got 3 going at the moment BWFC at work. Boro at home and Barca at home :)

I think they'l offer you a new one if you have a week to run in your current contract.

No they dont sadly they offered me one awhile back like i said but it never got redone or rejected so now i have 3-4 weeks before i am "resigned" i only saved it with 4 weeks to go and if i play through the 4 weeks it doesnt offer a new one :( and **** harry gets my job too!

Try playing within a week of expiration. Thats the only way to find out and dont auto save to be sure.

work in IT for a distrubition firm i only play on lunch and ermmm ;) quiet periods :D