Bradlad9

Reaction score
sorry for the terrible name!
Imagine a game where you see out every contract (unless sacked) without renewing! Challenge: start at the bottom unemployed or on your first 1 year contract. But when they ask you to renew you say no! When looking for your next job you need to negotiate a longer contract at the beginning because you won't be allowed later!!
What do you think?

Interesting challenge. There will be a great need to ensure you impress to secure a better job when your contract expires!

I can see it becoming frustrating though if you make it to the premier league and have to leave tottenham for example where you having been building a squad.

When you make it to the premier league(or equivalent) and will the title, is the challenge considered complete?

Overall, interesting concept. There will be more purchasing of players in their prime rather than the usual 'going for youth'.

Interesting challenge. There will be a great need to ensure you impress to secure a better job when your contract expires!

I can see it becoming frustrating though if you make it to the premier league and have to leave tottenham for example where you having been building a squad.

When you make it to the premier league(or equivalent) and will the title, is the challenge considered complete?

Overall, interesting concept. There will be more purchasing of players in their prime rather than the usual 'going for youth'.

i see that as part of the fun hah, if you get to Tottenham and have been given a 5 year contract, you basically have 5 years to win as much as possible, if you don't then you are unlikely to get another top job, once you are among the elite though you should be offered elite jobs :p if you have been building for 5 years and still unable to win it then you can leave the next manager a nice squad, or just look to sell up at the end haha! :p

i I know challenges are meant to have end points but really you could keep going, you don't need to start in England, you can win in England then move along etc, just adds a different element to the game haha!

but I agree with the bottom point, most players will be bought in prime, unless you are on the long contract and you buy a few youngsters in your first year and hope they all come together in your final years haha :p

then again if you buy a 15/16 year old at your first team and have him follow you around, that would also be pretty cool haha!!