TZER

Reaction score
Hey guys,

after working through a couple of issues in this game and figuring some stuff out I've been playing for quite a while without any problems. However now I have a severe problem with agents wanting renewed contracts for my players. Most of them got a fresh new contract the very same year these agents request a newer contract, is this supposed to be reasonable? Most of the players have signed for my club for 4+ years and within 4-5 months these agents want a new deal?

Sure I can reject these contract talks, but that makes these agents ****** with me and the players respect my decision to reject the new contract.. am I screwed here or what? Because this will eventually lead me back to the agents rejecting ANY contract talks for the players. :/

Reject and then when there upset tell them they have plenty of time remaining on there current contract.That always works for me.When its time to offer them a new contract you shouldnt have a problem.

if the players agent is not happy with you but the player is.. then the player sacks his agent (happens on my game)

i reject and say they ahve time on their contract still, my players say its fine but obviously agent is not happy, and a few days later the player sacks the agent

That's really weird, because that's exactly what I've done, player says it's fine and that he was out of line. But no sacking of agents, at least not yet anyways :/

good to know that does happen though!

Reject and then when there upset tell them they have plenty of time remaining on there current contract.That always works for me.When its time to offer them a new contract you shouldnt have a problem.
This. I always do it and it has never back-fired.

Good to know, thanks for the tip guys. But am I the only one a little annoyed that they already start pushing for a contract so soon after a new one is signed? One would think they'd wait until at least half the time of the current contract has passed.