coolmcool

Reaction score
Whats the most controversial job offer you have had? I am currently at the end of the 3rd season of my Man City save and have won the league all 3 times. Fergie has retired and they have randomely offered me the job! Are they insane!

View attachment 329559

Whats the most controversial job offer you have had? I am currently at the end of the 3rd season of my Man City save and have won the league all 3 times. Fergie has retired and they have randomely offered me the job! Are they insane!

View attachment 329559
I haven't but wow! £86M transfer budget and £500k wage budget :O

i know and it says there not even fussed what place i come next year would be tempted but already done a long term Man Utd save

Man Utd offered me the job on my previous Liverpool save once... obviously declined, bud I got a good laugh.

That's not alot of money, considering he's in 2015 usually the budget does go up and especially if they are trying to make him join them..

My offer wasn't really controversial just crazy, I got sacked from West Ham and was offered AC Milan job.

I got offered the Swindon job while I was manager of Oxford United. After five minutes of staring blankly at my screen in astonishment, I savoured the moment I rejected the offer. For anyone not aware of, or anyone who doesn't know much about the Oxford/Swindon rivalry, it is EXTREMELY bitter. If anyone even considered doing that in real life, they'd be digging themselves an early grave.

Sad thing is, they were two divisions above us at this point in my game. Any other Championship side offer and I'd have strongly considered it. But I couldn't do it for Swindon, even if they were in the Prem by then. Just....no.

Not really controversial but my Hebburn Town save first season in prem got offered the Man Utd, Liverpool and then the team i support Newcastle ( as Peter Crouch was sacked HAAA ) decline all but toon was a hard one to decline will go there when finished my goals.

I once went straight from Unión Deportiva Logroñés (Spanish second division B, basically third tier) to Arsenal... After one season at Logroñés.

I've been offered Man Utd twice, Spurs, and Bayern..
Of course rejected them all as I plan on embedding my dynasty in Arsenal's history.

i know and it says there not even fussed what place i come next year would be tempted but already done a long term Man Utd save

I have a feeling this might be because the league is finished but you haven't reached the date when season expectations are set for the new one. So when they say 'this season' they mean 2014/15.

I got offered the Utd job after 4 years with Arsenal. I had already decided to move on from the Gunners, as I had won all I could there and it was too easy. I rejected the scum of course, but moved to Bayer where I was then offered the Spurs job after a move :O

(Again I obviously rejected them, would sooner stop playing FM forever than manage 5PUR2!)

I was offered the Barca job on my Real Madrid save, and when I turned it down, they offered it to Benitez who accepted.

I once went straight from Unión Deportiva Logroñés (Spanish second division B, basically third tier) to Arsenal... After one season at Logroñés.

You set your rep before you start the game. If you set as highest you are more likely to get big jobs, because you don't have to earn all the rep.

I got offered the Real Madrid job after ome season with Toro

Then Juventus came for me after i knocked them out of the Champs League Coppa Italia and beat them by one point on the final day of tge season

There fans must have been shattered ;)

I agree with riotact if you have a high rep you can go anywhere not really controversial, i meant more like as people have mentioned going from Madrid to Barca Everton to Liverpool Rangers to Celtic that sort of thing

I had a save were I started with Spurs stayed for four years, went to City and did terrible so I went to Arsenal (were I signed Bale from Spurs) then went back to Spurs from Arsenal.