rickypp7

Reaction score
i got the brazilian attacking midfielder player Robert my scout who has 20 in JPA and JPP says he has the potential to be World Class but my tactic does not have a attacking midfielder and i dont feel like makeing a new tactic just for him since the one u se right now fits all my players nicely so my idea is since i dont have any good strikers and all the decent ones i try to get are valued at 40+ mil my plan was to make him a striker and i have never done this before but seen people do it and it working wonders i plan to make his a poacher what do you guys thing will it work? is he lacking in any striker stats?

View attachment 294310 View attachment 294309

Needs work on his balance and positioning but yeah, hes got all the poacher tools in the bag.

isnt "off the ball" the attackers positioning? I thought positioning where for defenders mainly?
Like composure is sort of the attackers concentration, while concentration is most important for defenders?

With his great vision and passing skills I thought he'd make a good trequartista.

Positioning can come in handy for an attacker, but yes mainly in a defending way, its seems.

lucky for me, i play a high pressing game... thank god.

What wkdsoul said - get his balance up. I wouldn't use him as a Poacher though. To me, that's wasting his already good Vision.

With Balance, he'd be a very good Poacher, but I'd use him more as a Complete Forward and preferably on Support. Still needs that Balance though.