Reaction score
What is the best way to convincing a player who is not interested in joining your club joining. When you speak to them what do you say?

I have only ever succeeded in this once, so wondered how other people do it.

I tell him what is true for that specific player. Using a blanket approach for everything isn't the wisest.

I try to tell them what we aim to achieve, so I am determined to get promotion and see them part of this..... and if they are ambitious, question there ambition and that this would be a great mood... I don't use the I want you for captain/vice unless that is true. I just assume it will unsettle them if it doesn't happen or my current captain I imagine would be annoyed

Basically....

....what I learned in this respect if a player does not want to join you and does not respond to your chitter chatter, you can go to Staff Responsibilities and set your Assistant Manager to discuss contract terms with a player you are approaching to sign, this way they will offer a contract to the player and you can then click on "Change contract offer" enabling you to offer the player what you want and try to get him to sign for you! Wallah.

Usually works, but sometimes it's very difficult to convince the player unless you offer a BIG contract.

and the player/his agent will accept your new lower offer even though he already has made a deal with your ***.man?