• Monaco -

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other - Suggest On Thread

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

coolmcool

Reaction score
So i wanted you guys to decide who would be my last save on FM 2013, my current save with Limerick will continue but I am 11 seasons in now so would be interested to see what other stories people would like me to undertake?

Im unsure as to who to be from a lower league English team, an international team, I think after struggling with the reputation of the Irish league i would rather be a small team in the likes of France, Germany, Italy or Spain, Thoughts?

Im off to work now til 1pm would love to have a few options by that point. I Will add a poll but suggestions are welcome,

Oh and so you all know i only play with the official patch so Monaco are still in the second division and dont have Falcao and so forth and if you choose other please suggest a side!

Never seen a story with Barnsley, I think that would be a decent challenge

Not another English Premier League/Championship, etc. save, please.

You should go with Valencia. They are a good challenge on the latest update from Marshall. They have a huge debt and a **** team besides the goalkeepers. I'm in january and sold Guardado to Monaco and other deadwood and bought Strandberg, Fierro, Maupay, Watt, Drage, etc. They have a huge history so i'm trying to bring the glory back in 2 or 3 seasons.

Last edited:
Maybe you could try an Italian lower division team or something like that. Probably San Marino.

I'd love to see an AFC Wimbledon career. Getting them back to the PL.

Some team that used to have a brilliant reputation in the past but fell down the pecking order in Europe. Boavista, Venezia or even Bradford.

Boavista in Portugal, give them a try... easily the best save I've had on FM13

Go with Novalja in 3rd Croatian division, it will take time to even qualify for Europe

You should go with Valencia. They are a good challenge on the latest update from Marshall. They have a huge debt and a **** team besides the goalkeepers. I'm in january and sold Guardado to Monaco and other deadwood and bought Strandberg, Fierro, Maupay, Watt, Drage, etc. They have a huge history so i'm trying to bring the glory back in 2 or 3 seasons.

I'd go along with this! Not to sure about which Spanish side, obviously the top 3 side would be a bit easy but when looking for a Spanish team try find one that has a competitive B team to filter youths through from the U19's if there not quite ready for the 1st team. Add's a bit more to the save.

Good luck wherever you go

Please not another one of these
you should start with a team that has got none or 1 trophies so you can go teh team and after 5 years you can look back and find that all trophies are yours

Third division team in Germany
I think its Kalruhe or something like that look like a decent team in the lower divisions.

I did 4 seasons with At Madrid so not really keen on a top 5 spanish team and the likes of Maupay, Watt and Strandberg will get as repetitive as all of the premier league championship stories
Maybe you could try an Italian lower division team or something like that. Probably San Marino.
Someone has just started a San Marino story or is that just the national team?
I'd love to see an AFC Wimbledon career. Getting them back to the PL.
Sounds interesting will take a look. The worst team you can play as in the english leagues is my local team Truro so will have a look at the likes of them and AFC.
Would be a lot of fun, i reckon harder to sign quality players than they have in real life though

Some team that used to have a brilliant reputation in the past but fell down the pecking order in Europe. Boavista, Venezia or even Bradford.
Boavista seem interesting
Boavista in Portugal, give them a try... easily the best save I've had on FM13
Boavista looks like a frontrunner for sure
Go with Novalja in 3rd Croatian division, it will take time to even qualify for Europe
Dunno about that just spent 11 seasons with Limerick would like to be able to have a rubbish team but in a good league so i dont have to build the league standing up aswell to keep my players, such as winning every cup domestically 6 seasons in a row getting to the champions league group stages then losing a player to coventry!
Genk or Boavista
Will take a look at both but Boavista seems like a resounding choice at the moment,