Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Monaco -

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Other - Suggest On Thread

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Please not another one of these
you should start with a team that has got none or 1 trophies so you can go teh team and after 5 years you can look back and find that all trophies are yours
Did this with Dnipro despite being the 3rd best team in the Ukraine had an empty Trophy cabinet!

Did not expect Boavista to be in the 3rd tier and only semi professional would make it interesting, does anyone know of some decent sides that havent got any trophies? Bit like Arsenal?!? Other thing i was looking at was opposite to building a youth side building a golden oldies side where you only sign players over 32 and they have to have a certain amount of caps for their country?

Did not expect Boavista to be in the 3rd tier and only semi professional would make it interesting, does anyone know of some decent sides that havent got any trophies? Bit like Arsenal?!? Other thing i was looking at was opposite to building a youth side building a golden oldies side where you only sign players over 32 and they have to have a certain amount of caps for their country?

I like the idea of Boavista but I'm not keen on the golden oldie thing. I think doing the talent factory challenge with someone like Boavista would be fun and a good read for people.

Would definitely follow a Boavista save, had a little go at that myself this year would be interesting to see how you get on.

Ok im thinking Boavista is the way forward people, will check them out tonight and 1860 Munchen i agree with other people there are a lot of (good) stories at the moment with Championship/Premier League teams

Boavista start with no loans but in around minus ?7million of debt with the balance!

I would like to see 1860 Munchen story,not much story with German teams,and I too agree that starting with another english team would be "boring". That's my opinion,good luck!

I would like to see 1860 Munchen story,not much story with German teams,and I too agree that starting with another english team would be "boring". That's my opinion,good luck!

I reckon 1860 munchen look like there going to win but a lot of people have mentioned Boavista who look more of a challenge, The derby idea seems like a no no

Do a Derby Story and be my hero?

Surely for that comment above it is worth doing.

PLEASE!

So Derby and 1860 Munchen drew with Monaco getting a late push along with Boavista being touted by many people, will have a look at all 4 teams and go from there but from other peoples comments Boavista and 1860 Munchen look the frontrunners

So Derby and 1860 Munchen drew with Monaco getting a late push along with Boavista being touted by many people, will have a look at all 4 teams and go from there but from other peoples comments Boavista and 1860 Munchen look the frontrunners

You must of missed my comment do a Derby County story and you will be my hero PLEASE!

You must of missed my comment do a Derby County story and you will be my hero PLEASE!
How about for definite Derby County are my first FM 14 team? Because theres only a month to go and it will be out!