Zimbarolas

Reaction score
Hi, have somebody played in the Welsh League? In what team? Good players to sign? Did you reached to the champions/europa league? Tell us about your experience..
Cheers

Yes I had a game on welsh league. It´s not a very difficult challenge I must say. It´s like a Blue Square South and North competitions in terms of difficulty and players avaliable, but with a well choosen database you can find good options to work with. It´s easy to win the title, I remember I managed Ab town and qualified for champions, won the first rounds and made a **** of money. It´s fun to play at Wales, but if you´re looking for a good challenge I would suggest more obscure leagues. After you make some progress, even if a little pump at the finances at first season, the league turns into something way too easy and boring.

About players recommendation, It depends on what kind of players you´re lookin for, but since any teams needs a decent goalkeeper, I would suggest Richard Morgan. He is a cheap and decent choice for the Welsh premier league, afterwards you can turn him into a coach. For centre backs, I would suggest 1 or 2 with decent heading and positioning atributes. If you ´re into pacey strikers, the foward Kabba from Weston Mare team from Blue Square division (can´t remember if it´s south or north) would be a good choice if you have some transfer cash.

Good luck and have fun!;)

There are usually some players on amateur contracts in really remote places such as the lower parts of the Austrian leagues. I found plays like Ebou Sillah and Euloge Ahdikope to be very good in my TNS save

During my play time in the Welsh Leagues as Llanelli, I found a star striker from the League itself use to always score goals for me in near enough every game 2-3 goals a game, depends on your tactic but I suggest Lewis Codling from Aberystwyth Town, From Everton so you know he has some skill there, in real life hes moved to Bala Town, but its up to you if you wish to pursue him :)

Lewis Codling - ST - Lewis Codling:2012/2013 Biography & Statistics - Welsh Premier League