Widuka

Reaction score
Hey guys... im currently playing a game with two of my friends and im Genoa and they are Udinese and Napoli. I have bought Rivas for my defence because I think he is 1 of the best defenders in the game. He has scored 16 goals from corners (attacking far post). All my other players attack near post or keeper and Rakitic will deliever the ball at the far post everytime. Rivas has the speed and the strenght to win the header and will score lots of goals. Is that cheating?:S

They think it is unrealistic that he can score 16 goals in a season. And they want me to stop using him in that particulary position at corners. But is that fair? I haven't heard of any other players in this forum who uses him in that position? I found out by myself and therefore I think I deserve the credit that he gives me.

If a team did it in real life, would the other teams report it as cheating? Or just mark him better...

No it isn't exactly a cheat, more like exposing a flaw in the game. In real life there is a lot more movement in the box, better marking, and the delivery isn't that constant.

Swapping Rivas with another player wouldn't make a major difference unless the other guy is 150cm tall and can't jump or head the ball. The most realistic corner setup is to have your players all over the penalty area and delivery set to mixed.

I used the same setup but it got very boring when my regen CB scored 20 goals three seasons in a row. After I changed the delivery from far post to mixed I still got 15-20 goals a season but that was because of the difference in class and the goals were shared between 4-5 players.

Maybe because you play against ****** teams with bad marking and heading?
Idk.