Ameniste

Reaction score
One of my DC got 10 goals in 24 appearances last season. This season it's 7 goals 18 appearances. He does have 18 heading and 20 jumping.

Is it a possible corner exploit?

Its not a exploit its just playing to the strengths of your team, Libor Kovak averaged 15-20 goals a season for me for 5 seasons just from corners, Just had him attacking near post, Now i have a regen with 19 heading and 19 jumping, Hes averaging around the same ratio, My two CB's have 18/19 heading and 17/18 jumping but only average between 3 and 5 goals a season because my striker is winning most balls from corners and freekicks.

I will use it to my advantage in games against shorter teams who have alot of pace, Like Manchester City or Manchester United, Arsenal, Teams with not much height, Just have my players shoot on sight and win as many corners as possible because its a strength in my side, But it also works the other way round i have only conceeded twice all season from corners in 32 games, Just playing to the strength of my squad.

I just see it as playing like Stoke do and focusing on set pieces but having players who can actually pass a ball aswell its always good to have options, When you get those teams who play 4-5-1 and are hard to create chances against a set piece is sometimes the only chance you get of grabbing a goal so you have to make the most of it.