I haven't seen one so far, but I have tended to score corners drifted into the middle of the 6-yard box. I have about 3 different scorers of such goals in 4 games.

My Man Utd in Patch 12.0.4

I think this hasit
smile.gif

So basically its 5 players lurking outside the area
one challenging the GK
one attacking the near post
the rest stay back
Corners are aimed at the near post

cheers for the link sir i hope it works

You can only select one player for lurk outside area how did he get 5?

Well i dont know if its a glitch but i have got Kompany to score 10 goals to date (feb first season) simply by having him attacking the far post and aiming all my corners there, but tbh i dont know whats glitchy/cheating about it surely its just common sense to aim your corners at your best and biggest aerial threat??

yea i dont think its cheating honestly its not like its the only way i score goals but im always looking to get more :)

You'll never replicate the corner 'glitch' in FM Live. That was a great way of scoring a shitload of goals.

You can only select one player for lurk outside area how did he get 5?

You stay out of Set piece creator and just tick the boxes for lurk outside on corners . But how realistic is it when your DC gets 50 goals in a season ?

i dont get why anyone would want to use glitches tbh, if u dont play it witout usin glitches to get wins then why bother play it imo

You stay out of Set piece creator and just tick the boxes for lurk outside on corners . But how realistic is it when your DC gets 50 goals in a season ?

On player instructions right? mine still says you have to swap with the player who is already set to lurk outside the box..

On player instructions right? mine still says you have to swap with the player who is already set to lurk outside the box..

Here and only here can you click on several players to lurk outside (if your playing TC tactics, in classic you can do it in set piece creator)
View attachment 203828

Last edited:
Milazzo
Gerardo Strumbo P38 G25 A8 MOM9 Av R8.22
with corner glitch!

Walcott got at least 1 goal every other game by attacking the near post. Think they tweaked it in the last patch though...now how am i supposed to score at old trafford?

I'm playing a Udinese at mo first season end of feb. got Astori from Caliagari. He has scored 11 goals from corners. I've not changed his setting for set pieces or where to aim my corners.

You do need the right player attributes as well as good instructions. But tbh I have always have a DC that gets a good 5-10 goals a season but it might just be how I set my team up.

You stay classy......