Ameniste

Reaction score
Sooo..not sure if this counts as a bug but there is a set piece arrangement to raise your number of corner goals significantly (at least for my team). Basically set the two FB back, one DC to challenge keeper, the other to near post, the rest to lurk. Have your corner kicker aim at near post only and watch the goals come in. I think it has to be a bug since last season my DCs' contributed 20 goals to the team.

happened to me as well... kompany golden boot winner (golden head rather)

I know of this one but I don't use it and to be honest I hate when I download tactics that claim to be great and find this as the corner set up. It is a bug because I've taken on someone online who used it and it's just unmarkable. I feel like it's a cheat way to get anywhere. I wish SI will fix it and add only a maximum of 1 lurking. I had tried it for a season and my Defender was second top scorer with 27 goals. Unrealistic. (My opinion though, not others I presume)

I hoped that by now SI had prevented a corner bug being possible in its latest games.

Sigh.

I figured this bug out by mistake not long after getting the game. I thought that SI fixed it with one of the early patches as goals from corners are something of a rarity for me now.

Cal

I think they fixed it in the past but it looks like it resurfaced.

As soon as I posted this, it stopped working...
it's funny when that happens. I posted about the referee always being in balck and it clashing with my Preston team's away kit...alas the next time I was in black hew wa in pink! i haven't touched my corners at all, but have scored quiet a few in recent games

I don't see how this is possible as the game won't let you select Lurk more than once. It just swaps with the player who has it.

I had Phil Jones score 32 goals as a CB one season with United. He played as a Ball Playing Defender and my corner set up was the default set up.

maybe you're playing an older update and thats why it works still? Funnily, in my Preston game I've scored quite a few corners and haven't touched them!