bluemooner90

Reaction score
Hi,

I've got a LLM save currently running with Bury of Sky Bet League 2.

Now as you'll be aware, LLM management is frustrating enough as it is. But I've got an annoying issue with corner taking instructions whereby I set my team to take short corners with set piece instructions set up for players to come short. Now the players are constantly ignoring this instruction. (6)

Any ideas?

Cheers in advance

Hello,

After you set your corner set pieces at "Short", you have to set a player too to stay near the corner (Tactics > Player) and look at the bottom left at your screen, there will be an individual set pieces instruction, mark "Attacking Corner" and choose "Offer short option".

And by setting those, not all players will obey your instruction, some of them prefer their own way to take corners, some decide to take corner with the field and opponent conditions, they might ignore your short pass corner kick when they find the opponent guards your player who comes for short.

Hope it helps,
thanks.

Hi mate, thanks for the response.

I've already set that option....no players do come short even with it set like that. Is there any way to distinguish what attributes allow for the instruction to be followed?

Cheers

Hello,

There is no attribute how the person will always follows your instruction, as far as I know.
Have you tried the match instruction?

View attachment 427279

There is "Shorter Passing" and "Drill Crosses" if you prefer your team using short pass.
Or you can choose "More Disciplined" if you want your team to follow your tactics more.

I still don't know yet how to command the players to always or more often do short corner kicks.

Last edited: