Reaction score
Well before in the past FM games, there have always been all the "Corner Tricks" and I was wondering if anyone has anything special planned? Like where the players are to attack, and where the cross is to be taken???

Would be a great help (A)

inswinging corner, your best headerer challenging keeper, other two good headeres on the posts,someone good at long shots lurking outside the area, corner aim 6 yard box.

Hope this helps, i score bout 20+ goals a season just from corners using that

Corner taker 6 yard box, then put a couple CBs who are good at headers and strength and positioning on the keeper. Doesnt matter what you do with the other players as most teams will always keep players around the net. I usually have a guy lurking, a guy at far post, and a near post flick on guy with good technique.

Corners 6 Yard box
Both CB - Challenge Keeper
Who ever has your best long shot - Lurk out side the box
Strikers - One of them Near post flick in other Challenge Keeper

Works ace

Corners 6 Yard box

Works ace

thats pretty much a sure fire way to score regularly from corners, I had Fazio with City before, 14 goals from corners. Zhirkov took the corners

As mentioned above are probably the best ways, however Having my defenders getting high ratings from goals rather than defense work is something I tend to avoid, I normally make sure my striker is set to challenge gk, just have to find the right striker for it, I personally think ratings on defenders from corners are misleading in there quality where as its fine for a striker.

well, i honestly wont mind their ratings, so long as i score from corners and get the 3 points in the bag. moreover, i find it hard to find the right striker to put the ball into the net from headers. most defenders tend to have better heading attributes and thus, they have better chances of scoring. i prefer pacy strikers rather than target man. however, other than laurito and a few others, there are not many who are fast and tall imo. after all, the objective is to win the game right? ;)

Inswinging corner, six-yard box, two cb's challenging the keeper, strikers at posts, one or two guys with decent long shots lurking around and the rest are ready to operate against a counter-attack. I usually get 20 goals a season with this set up.

well, i honestly wont mind their ratings, so long as i score from corners and get the 3 points in the bag. moreover, i find it hard to find the right striker to put the ball into the net from headers. most defenders tend to have better heading attributes and thus, they have better chances of scoring. i prefer pacy strikers rather than target man. however, other than laurito and a few others, there are not many who are fast and tall imo. after all, the objective is to win the game right? ;)

hulk excels in that situation.

hulk excels in that situation.
i can also name you a few like torres, anelka, berbatov, santa cruz, david villa. maybe i forgot to mention that the strikers i am talking about are those kind of affordable ones and wont cost me too much. anyway, i think it depends on your preference. people like me prefer centre backs as most are tall and good with heading by nature and save me the time to look for strikers with good heading attributes instead. cheers 8-|

OK, noobie question but how do you set them to "inswinging" corners?

OK, noobie question but how do you set them to "inswinging" corners?

Right footed player taking it from the left. Left footed player taking them from the right.

I do it on my at Madrid game, got 34 goals from corners only in the league, from what i have seen i dsnt really matter which players ar where,
just 2 challenge keeper
2 Stay back
2 Stay on far post
1 Near post flick on
1 Attack Far post

Corners 6 Yard box

Works ace

How do you make the CBs challenge the keeper, and have someone lurk outside the box?

I do it on my at Madrid game, got 34 goals from corners only in the league, from what i have seen i dsnt really matter which players ar where,
just 2 challenge keeper
2 Stay back
2 Stay on far post
1 Near post flick on
1 Attack Far post

where does corner taker aim for