jackmartin14

Reaction score
When in backroom advice my members of staff consistently tell me my player shouldn't be taking corners and free-kicks and suggests an alternative. However, the alternative always has lower corner taking and free-kick taking abilities, i was wondering why this might be.

Yeah, must be dodgy backroom staff. I can't think of another reason.

Other attributes to think about when choosing a corner taker is his anticaption and descisions and free free-kick taking is technique and descisions.

I think this and other silly AI mistakes spoil the game to be honest.

Ya, dodgy backroom staff defo, never had this problem in all my time.

ignore it;)
man up, your the manager, only you can decide:p

Could be your other attributes like Anticipation since Decisions is better or it could be poor Backroom staff. I say ignore it since their recommendation isn't that much better either.

corner suggestion

My only suggestion is to look at this from a different angle. The coach maybe trying to suggest that Norwood would be better off playing in the penalty area. He is taller, stronger, better at jumping and can also hit a superb long shot. While Per is nearly as good at delivering the ball, but is all but useless in the actual penalty area. So it may not be that its suggesting per is a better corner taker, it may be suggesting that norwood should not be taking a corner because he's more useful receiveing the ball. Just a thought, especially when the coach says, norwood should not be taking corners!