mazuma

Reaction score
I was checking out the team stats and found out i had 11 goals from 23 league matches, figured some of you might be interested in it. I set it up the way i have it now after a couple of league games where all my corners amounted to nothing. It's pretty basic really, I let my backs take the corner short to either my AML or AMR, and it is working pretty good as it is now.

I have actually stumbled across the same setup in my own save and I can testify that the short setup really does work.

FM16’s First Corner Routine | Strikerless

[video=youtube;jHBHUhJ5xpU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHBHUhJ5xpU[/video]

[video=youtube;wD2fSzVAoaI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wD2fSzVAoaI[/video]

Corners

Thanks the short corners are working scored from 3 corners this season. Last season didn't score one.

I haven't had the update either, and i restarted steam today before playing. i got 18 goals from corners now out of 34 games, it is basically the fm16 version of the short corner with players on default in fm15, same kind of setup and same kind of goals.

Mine just updated to 16.0.2, no idea what they've changed.

Mine just updated to 16.0.2, no idea what they've changed.
It still wasn't the ME.

We've just released a small update for the Football Manager 2016 Beta. The only changes included are listed below:

- Enabled social network features
- Fixed Retina scaling on re-launch

Thanks.

It still wasn't the ME.

We've just released a small update for the Football Manager 2016 Beta. The only changes included are listed below:

- Enabled social network features
- Fixed Retina scaling on re-launch

Thanks.

Good to know, thanks

Corner exploits, Hope its fixed before the release :)

Is it really an exploit when statistically, short corners are more likely to end up scoring than pumping the ball inward? ;)

Btw, it really helps when your "Comes Short" player is right-footed at the left corner and left-footed at the right corner, with your best finishing + long shots lurking just outside. Lovely swung-in low crosses to the edge of the box equal great long shot opportunities.

I have 2 different setups im testing this first season, one for left side and one for right. Im clueless clearly, because in 44 games i have scored 0 from corners. . . Is it just me or is scoring from corner in 16 a lot harder? even without the "cheat" in 15 ew coudl get goals now and again from corners. Even nabbed Del Piero to be my set pice taker ><

It was an exploit that was fixed. Big surprise.

Correction, i have two goals from corners apparently. during a whole season, better get a new routine ><

You fresky tease Cal :D

4 goals in 8 matches aint bad, wish i coudl have that... sigh

But what is even worse is the commentary over and over claims my striker is through on goal, shoots, it goes past the keeper.... just outside the post (apparently my strikers need a few inches larger goals >< )

You fresky tease Cal :D

4 goals in 8 matches aint bad, wish i coudl have that... sigh

But what is even worse is the commentary over and over claims my striker is through on goal, shoots, it goes past the keeper.... just outside the post (apparently my strikers need a few inches larger goals >< )

Haha I got 5 in 10 games then went on to score 0 in my next 10 games. Not sure why though by this time I had stopped watching them. I was only getting around 4 corners a game as well. I think they might have coded the Ai to line up against corner routines to prevent us getting too many goals lol

I'm getting the great goalkeeping by the defender using his body to block the shot Alot now. Even when my strikers are 1 on 1 with the keeper supposedly. I think a bigger goal would be best for everyone ??????