I tried to recreate them since I can't load them but I struggle with one thing (I've not played FM a lot these past years so that explains my question): when I look at your screens I have impression that the guy taking the corner is the one coming in to play it short. Which doesn't make sense since you can't play a short corner with yourself.
So I guess you have to set up a player to take the corner, and a player to come in short. But then one of the other guys from your screen has to go. Which one is it?
In my game, the corner taker is represented has a bit transparent if I also put him in an other position. But not on the screens, which confuses me.

Hope it's clear enough, because it's not easy

Is it still working after the 18.2 update?

Hello,

I have downloaded the files and did everything as you said.
The files don't appear in "set pieces".
Any help?

I'm the same as zerocool31000 - do these files have to be in the format .fmf to load into the full game (18.2)
Any help would be appreciated.

Anyone, default

Can you tell us who actually takes them in your team? Who is your default taker? It matters, as opposed to default, because if your default is say the AMR, there isn't actually anyone on the near post. But for me if the default is the DL, then I'll only have one player back, etc. So it does matter who is taking the corner to make this work correctly.

Thanks!