etipac

Reaction score
I need some help for corners guys attack and defense but mostly attack as my team is so sterile that I think last season I only scored 3goals from corners in all season!

I thank you from advance

Etienne

Use this set-up from Zero Sea's Athena tactics, they work pretty well for me. Just make sure your ST is taking the corners.

Attacking Corners:

Short

GK: Default
DR: Stay Back
DC: Stand On Far Post
DC: Attack Far Post
DL: Stay Back
DM to ST: Default

Defending Corners:

DR: Mark Far Post
DC: Zonally Mark
DL: Mark Near Post
DM: Zonally Mark
MC: Zonally Mark
AMR: Go Back
AML: Go Back
ST: Go Back

Hi. I had the same doubt with the corner last night. With this advice i will try this evening and the weekend. Thank you

Use this set-up from Zero Sea's Athena tactics, they work pretty well for me. Just make sure your ST is taking the corners.

Attacking Corners:

Short

DR: Stay Back
DC: Stand On Far Post
DC: Attack Far Post
DL: Stay Back
DM to ST: Default

Defending Corners:

DR: Mark Far Post
DL: Mark Near Post
DM: Zonally Mark
AMR: Go Back
AML: Go Back
ST: Go Back

Must just be me but this set up doesn't really work for me any more, previously the ball goes short to a free man, who turns and passes to unmarked player on the penalty spot for a fairly easy free shot on goal.

But since the patches what I find is my player who goes short, instead of turning to make the pass, he turns to try and beat the man closing him down to the touchline to make a cross. Doesn't matter which player it is just seems to do the stupid decision rather than the easy one.

I wish the intelligence of my players was as good as the AI players.

Defensive set up is very solid though.

Must just be me but this set up doesn't really work for me any more, previously the ball goes short to a free man, who turns and passes to unmarked player on the penalty spot for a fairly easy free shot on goal.

But since the patches what I find is my player who goes short, instead of turning to make the pass, he turns to try and beat the man closing him down to the touchline to make a cross. Doesn't matter which player it is just seems to do the stupid decision rather than the easy one.

I wish the intelligence of my players was as good as the AI players.

Defensive set up is very solid though.

It happens to me too, but from my several tested corner tactics, it still scores from time to time.

I don't suffer from a corner. none.

From corners i only have 10, plus other 10 that came from a corner rebound