f412ouk

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new on here, just started FM 2009 with Liverpool and I'm struggling to score goals from corners, just wondering does anyone here have some useful tips that could really help me please.

Thank You.

i think you can set your defender to challenge goal keeper and using in swing corner (using left footed player to take right corner and using right footed to take left corner) CMIIW

What I usually do is get 3 largest players (usually DC, ST, DC) to Challenge Keeper, Near Post Flick On, Stand on Far Post. I get a defensively minded midfielder to stay back if needed and two fullbacks to stay back. An attacking minded midfielder to lurk outside the area and a winger to provide short option. The other ST is set to attack from deep and of course the guy making the corner.

Why don't you just look at the increasing goals from corners thread?

No but just type in increasing goals from corners,quite simple if you think about it

I did and got 497 different articles with this one being the only one that looks like an actual corner and set piece discussion.

This is my setting:

Keeper: Default
Fullback: Back
Defender: Keeper
Midfield: Lurk
AMR: Deep
AML: Near
Striker: Deep

The important is your defenders. They need to challenge keeper, so they can keep a pressure to the keeper. The chances to scores a goal from corners is high when we set the two defenders such as Vidic and Ferdinand to challenge keeper. Then, you need to set the corners set piece is 6 yard box.

There is the bug that makes you score loads of gaols from corners.

This is my setting:

Keeper: Default
Fullback: Back
Defender: Keeper
Midfield: Lurk
AMR: Deep
AML: Near
Striker: Deep

The important is your defenders. They need to challenge keeper, so they can keep a pressure to the keeper. The chances to scores a goal from corners is high when we set the two defenders such as Vidic and Ferdinand to challenge keeper. Then, you need to set the corners set piece is 6 yard box.

didnt realise u could get 2 to do it. john terry( 19 goals one season) and darijo srna on corners and freekicks( 31 assists and 13 goals) do it 4 me :)