• Views Views 4K

Have you had success with this !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

fmking2010

Reaction score
Ok so i have downloaded a tactic from here and realised that i am scoring so many goals from corners !!!

when i checked the advanced tactics i see that one defender attacks the front post and the other attacks the far post corner settings are set to deliver to far post.

All i did was look at the attributes for jumping and heading and picked my best CB (Mexes) to attack the far post.

his jumping and heading are both 18 !!!

The goals this produces is unreal especially if you have a corner taker with a high corner and crossing attributes.

No opposing defender unless they have equal or better jumping & heading stats can stop you !!!!!

Yeah it's a known glitch in the game engine. Search next time, there are quite a few threads on this.

Where is this tactic? I've been wanting to try this glitch out on a random game for a laugh.

ill search if i want to mate cheers for that pal

Posting Rules
Always stay on topic (aka no spamming).
Please don't just post with a single word or smiley unless you really have to.
Do not swear in excess.
No ****.
No piracy.
Do not abuse other members.
No 'txt' talk. Please check your spellings.
Do not multi-post. Use the edit button when necessary.
No advertising your website unless in the correct area.
Check that you are posting your topic in the correct area.
No double registration
Before posting a new thread please check that nothing similar already exists

*cough*

??? thanks again mate for your input but what is the above rules box about ???? dont understand.....!

I did originally, then he tried to be smart.
So I was just pointing him in the right direction..

trying to be smart mate nah thats how we talk in london you said i could have a search for previous threads and i was pointing out if i get ime to search then i will i.e ( ill search if i want to ) thats how its pronounced no one points me nowhere ive been on these forums for last 4 yrs .......thanks for pointing mate but really its fine

Aannddyy its Mr Hough's Wonder Tactic if you go to tactics in the top left of this page but then go to tactical discussion you will see thread when you go in it is one of the last hyperlinks ...beta 2 jan 2010. really ace tactic have played 14 drawn one won 13 with city. including champ league final against OM and fa cup final against rivals Man Utd

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr...-Jan-2010.tac/ the thread aannddyy

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

all compliments to the creator

trying to be smart mate nah thats how we talk in london you said i could have a search for previous threads and i was pointing out if i get ime to search then i will i.e ( ill search if i want to ) thats how its pronounced no one points me nowhere ive been on these forums for last 4 yrs .......thanks for pointing mate but really its fine

Down London? I'm from London.
I don't care if you've been on the forums for 4 years or 4 hours, I was telling you there was already a thread about scoring a lot of goals from corners and simply told you to search next time, in accordance of the rules. By saying "I'll search when I want to" is being a smart ***.

P.S You joined the forums 2 days ago, don't lie.

well mate look im 27 years old i can only imagine by how much you keep going back to this issue you are younger..so im sorry if i hurt your feelings by the way us londoners say things off the cuff and i ask you to forgive me pretty please with a cherry on top because i aint got time to keep coming back to this cr*p

well mate look im 27 years old i can only imagine by how much you keep going back to this issue you are younger..so im sorry if i hurt your feelings by the way us londoners say things off the cuff and i ask you to forgive me pretty please with a cherry on top because i aint got time to keep coming back to this cr*p

Again, I don't care how old you are. You're right, I am 16 and once again i'll point out I'M FROM LONDON!

You may be 27, but if I'm "clearly younger for coming back to this ****" you are probably just as bad for continuously responding to me. You probably aren't 27 anyway, same way you've been on these forums for 4 years (K)

Aannddyy its Mr Hough's Wonder Tactic if you go to tactics in the top left of this page but then go to tactical discussion you will see thread when you go in it is one of the last hyperlinks ...beta 2 jan 2010. really ace tactic have played 14 drawn one won 13 with city. including champ league final against OM and fa cup final against rivals Man Utd

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

http://www.filefront.com/15882883/Mr...-Jan-2010.tac/ the thread aannddyy

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 PM ----------

all compliments to the creator

MrHough doesnt use the corner bug mate.

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Give him a break DMF he's obviously new..

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f72/mr-houghs-wonder-tactic-t32044/page2.html

Post #42 i think(K)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back