• Replies Replies 25
  • Views Views 4K

Have you had success with this !

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies, ladies.. cool it!

I think it's about time this thread got closed before a couple of users get banned :@

I dont wanna argue with anyone just find it funny how people say you are immature for replying bak to Me all the time yet the person saying it is doing the same thing why do people argue and Dmf if he was Being smart who cares m8 let a mod deal with him by u reacting to what he says makes u as bad as him i Think most of us should just stfu we are all here for the same reason guys FM something we all have in Common sometimes i think people are a bit harsh on this website like i seen a guy get a warning cause he Typed one word and a smiley in a post i mean come on warn people for swearing or spamming or the Annoying things if a thread opens with one word close it u dont need to go around dishing out orders Left right and centre close the thread end of lets stop arguing guys plz

And i do think as soon as an arguement starts in a thread it should be closed immediatly or more infractions given out because the discipline is inconsistant more people disregard the rules i try not to ive been a member of like 2 forums and hardly have a clue what im doing but i try i hope this aint
touching someone in the wrong place i aint really directing it at any one although wont be long before someone starts arguing with the points ive made lol

Last edited:
Some people on here just constantly look for arguments.. Pretty sad to be honest..

I've been using the new corner trick thing with Pompey, scoring 8 in 17 games from corners. Pretty good but no where near as amazing as some people claim.

Well, on topic, Steven Taylor scored 16 goals in the Championship last season. Most were from corners but I didn't use the corner trick. This was with Mr.Hough's Wonder Tactic which is probably the best I have ever come across. You don't need a corner trick just a centre back with good heading and a winger good at corners. ^^)

Well, on topic, Steven Taylor scored 16 goals in the Championship last season. Most were from corners but I didn't use the corner trick. This was with Mr.Hough's Wonder Tactic which is probably the best I have ever come across. You don't need a corner trick just a centre back with good heading and a winger good at corners. ^^)

I don't see how what I'm doing is a corner trick, it's just really clever.. It just plays the ball to the playing lurking on the edge of the box who takes a shot and sometimes scores, sometimes misses.. Although I get a lot of own goals this way which is rather amusing, just played WIgan and Boyce scored two own goals XD

Although I have no idea have scored like 69 goals a season from it, maybe I'm doing it wrong, not that I mind, I like it this way :)

cool it, guys. fmking2010, i know you're new to this site. however, please follow the rules and search before posting in future to see if there are similar threads.

thread closed (before someone gets banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back