GlenYid

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has had any success with corners. -I'm not talking about the old FM09(?) corner tricks where your CB becomes your leading goalscorer.. just trying to find out if anybody is having success, I usually aim for near post flick ons but am having no luck. Only the occasional goal.

i need help too, i have tried near post and 6 yard box and not had much success..

I'm trying to see if floating it to the back post might work. No luck so far. -With Vertonghen and Kaboul in my team I thought that I'd be able to score a few, but I think I've scored maybe 2 and the seasons nearly over, lol.

I'm trying to see if floating it to the back post might work. No luck so far. -With Vertonghen and Kaboul in my team I thought that I'd be able to score a few, but I think I've scored maybe 2 and the seasons nearly over, lol.

Just wait until the game is released and take it from there. Personally, I have scored about 10 a season using outswinging corners into the middle onto my players attacking from deep

Cheers for the tip. And yeah I was planning on waiting.. it's just so **** addictive, lol

I used to find it hard to score from corners in the beginning, but I think I have figured it out now.
I used to concede a lot of goals from defensive corners and did not manage to score a single goal with my KAA Ghent team.

Now I always use "short" for attacking corners (have one of your best crossers set up to go for the short option).
Since then, opponent defenses seem to struggle. My team scores a lot more from corners and if we don't manage to score, we at least seem to be able to have a shot on goal from almost every corner.

It could be that my opponents will learn from their mistakes later in the game, but for now this looks like a glitch to be honest.
I find it a bit unrealistic that my average team always manages to outwit better defenses whit a simple short corner.

I stopped conceding goals out of defensive corners by setting the match prep to defensive set pieces for a couple of weeks.

Let me know if this works, hope this works for Spurs GlenYid ;-)

I used to find it hard to score from corners in the beginning, but I think I have figured it out now.
I used to concede a lot of goals from defensive corners and did not manage to score a single goal with my KAA Ghent team.

Now I always use "short" for attacking corners (have one of your best crossers set up to go for the short option).
Since then, opponent defenses seem to struggle. My team scores a lot more from corners and if we don't manage to score, we at least seem to be able to have a shot on goal from almost every corner.

It could be that my opponents will learn from their mistakes later in the game, but for now this looks like a glitch to be honest.
I find it a bit unrealistic that my average team always manages to outwit better defenses whit a simple short corner.

I stopped conceding goals out of defensive corners by setting the match prep to defensive set pieces for a couple of weeks.

Let me know if this works, hope this works for Spurs GlenYid ;-)
It may good idea if we set match preparation with attacking set piece?

I've had the same issues trying to score from corners, usually flicking on from the near post. Tried about everything except short corners, so will give your suggestion a try and see if it has the desired effect. thanks.

It may good idea if we set match preparation with attacking set piece?

Hi Sitea, yes, I reckon setting your match prep to attacking set piece should help.
However, I didn't use it and sill don't seem to need it with the short option.

Hi Sitea, yes, I reckon setting your match prep to attacking set piece should help.
However, I didn't use it and sill don't seem to need it with the short option.
I will trial mate.Regarding to last version I can get more than 25 from near post cross ,header by 1 centerback or 1 winger.But 2013 cannot do all.