naraic

Reaction score
My second choice right back is also my fourth choice centerback. He plays ocasionaly as a centerback to rest my higher up choices. When playing centerback it is not uncommon for him to pop up and score at corners. That is to say three goals in 9 games at centerback which is pretty nice.

When playing right back at corners he sits in our own half watching for a counter attack. He has the skill set to score at corners. Even better than one of my top choice centerbacks. Is there a way to get him to take part in the attack during corners?

My second choice right back is also my fourth choice centerback. He plays ocasionaly as a centerback to rest my higher up choices. When playing centerback it is not uncommon for him to pop up and score at corners. That is to say three goals in 9 games at centerback which is pretty nice.

When playing right back at corners he sits in our own half watching for a counter attack. He has the skill set to score at corners. Even better than one of my top choice centerbacks. Is there a way to get him to take part in the attack during corners?
Go to tactics->player instructions (click the player you want to change) and click advanced. Scroll down and you will see instructions for set pieces.

Go to tactics->player instructions (click the player you want to change) and click advanced. Scroll down and you will see instructions for set pieces.
Thanks mate. If for example I change my right back to something that has him in the box will the rest of the team adjust to provide cover or do I need to tell my DM to move back and cover the defense?

Thanks mate. If for example I change my right back to something that has him in the box will the rest of the team adjust to provide cover or do I need to tell my DM to move back and cover the defense?
You'll need to tell him to come back unless he is set to "stay back if needed".