Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that our Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

Corners

• Thread starter geordiejoe
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 4K
G

geordiejoe

i would like to know the corner and diablo trick could some1 tell me please

Cheers

The trequartista
Reaction score
I don't know the diablo trick you are talking about but I can help you with the corner settings:

Set the corner instructions so that your fastest defender with good heading stays back, set eight players to stand on the far post and then set a player with good long shots, composure and finishing to stand outside the area. On a normal 4-4-2 formation it should look like this.

DR Stay back (remember doesnt have to be your RB)
DL Stand on far post
DC Stand on far post
DC Stand on far post
MR Stand on far post
ML Stand on far post
MC Stand on far post
MC Stand on far post
FC Stand on far post
FC Outside area (Doesnt have to be a FC)

If there is some other corner instructions you are refering to then i'm unaware.

Lee

Administrator
Reaction score
Wasn't the Diablo "cheat" for CM4?

G

geordiejoe

Cheers i used it and michael carrick scored a hat-trick form corners :) Cheers mate

The trequartista
Reaction score
Lee said:
Wasn't the Diablo "cheat" for CM4?
I know of the Diablo for CM03/04, but he was asking in the FM2006 section of the site so I asumed he think's a diablo cheat is available for it.

A

Aphrika

In your Corner tactic, Did you set the corner to be kicked to the outside area then CRAVEN? To the Kicker? Or Penalty area or front post or what? I assume it's to the outside area, but just confirm this for me, please.

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been using aim Outside Area and it has worked fine. But you may as well try other settings and see if it works better :)