Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hy, I am really getting frustrated with corner set pieces. I asked my team to take corners to "Far Post", but after I finish the mini-wizzard, it sets back to "Mixed". Why does that happen ? I am using the lastest patch.

Reaction score
Hy, I am really getting frustrated with corner set pieces. I asked my team to take corners to "Far Post", but after I finish the mini-wizzard, it sets back to "Mixed". Why does that happen ? I am using the lastest patch.
Same problem here. Yup it's quite anoying. Thought they would fix this with the new patch, but obviesly they didn't. Same happens to me if I try to save a tactic, most of the manuel settings go back to default.

Reaction score
Exactly, that too, but only sometimes. Hope they will fix it in the next patch. By the way, don't you know when it will be out ? By the end of this month perhaps ?

Reaction score
Exactly, that too, but only sometimes. Hope they will fix it in the next patch. By the way, don't you know when it will be out ? By the end of this month perhaps ?
No idea mate, will probably not be out earlier than end of February or March :(

Reaction score
yeh really bugs me sometimes i see andy carrol staying forward and ashley young in the box when defending a corner

Reaction score
It seems the latest patch has made it even more unpredictable.

I was told they just didn't know what's causing it, so it's been noticed. Maybe it'll be fixed come the final patch.