SebastianRO

Reaction score
Hy, I am really getting frustrated with corner set pieces. I asked my team to take corners to "Far Post", but after I finish the mini-wizzard, it sets back to "Mixed". Why does that happen ? I am using the lastest patch.

Hy, I am really getting frustrated with corner set pieces. I asked my team to take corners to "Far Post", but after I finish the mini-wizzard, it sets back to "Mixed". Why does that happen ? I am using the lastest patch.

Same problem here. Yup it's quite anoying. Thought they would fix this with the new patch, but obviesly they didn't. Same happens to me if I try to save a tactic, most of the manuel settings go back to default.

Exactly, that too, but only sometimes. Hope they will fix it in the next patch. By the way, don't you know when it will be out ? By the end of this month perhaps ?

Exactly, that too, but only sometimes. Hope they will fix it in the next patch. By the way, don't you know when it will be out ? By the end of this month perhaps ?

No idea mate, will probably not be out earlier than end of February or March :(

yeh really bugs me sometimes i see andy carrol staying forward and ashley young in the box when defending a corner

It seems the latest patch has made it even more unpredictable.

I was told they just didn't know what's causing it, so it's been noticed. Maybe it'll be fixed come the final patch.