mekitozito

Reaction score
Which one should I keep in the summer?

3185DE16A0549997FAB903BB0347DB2735EEF609

8D559088E5E10480515F794D77AC06ADF35682AC

92752B2F4BF75E7258F6013B4C947079A3F090A0

Last edited:
Get ter stegen, develops into one of the best keeper in the game. Could be in your club for years to come.

Ok guys thank you,I think I'll keep der-Stegen and sell Courtois.

Personally, I would keep Courtois as due to my tactic, my main threat of conceeding goals is from corners and other set pieces.

Courtois would be the perfect young keeper to come into my team for the next ten years if he can just come and claim every high ball into the box lol

I had both of them on my FM12 Ipswich save and alternated them. Even though ter Stegen looked a lot better in terms of attributes, I got slightly better performances from Courtois.

As others have said, it depends a little on what you want from your GK. Courtois is an aerial monster, but if you play a really high line and need a sweeper keeper, ter Stegen would be better by far.

I bought both, and Ter-Stegen is miles better, I'd say keep Coutois as a back up.

How about you sell Courtois and get a regen that has high PA and keep him as backup? You earn money that way

How about you sell Courtois and get a regen that has high PA and keep him as backup? You earn money that way

I have got a pretty good one,but he is like 18 so not even backup yet. I've got Jan Mucha and Guy Roland ndy assemble (spelling!!) for backup.

Courtois by far for my save, he is amazing and doing brilliantly for my team, Burnley F.C :)