Well..that does look impossible! 12 teams in two different league split ups, each playing two game against each other in the group and one game against the team in the other group.

Top three teams in each group qualify for playoff spots.
((L1 T2 vs L2 T2 ) vs L1 T1)
vs
((L1T3 VS L2T3 ) vs L2 T1)

And the winner of that wins the league?

It's more complicated than Brazil!

---------- Post added at 03:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:16 PM ----------

I just looked. The playoffs can be arranged, but the team needs to play only 1 game or two. So the total league games will only be 5 or 10 and can't be sixteen. But to get the closest to the number of games played, you can have it so that each team plays the others 3 times totaling to 15 games.

Also, I know there are relegations, but how many relegation spots are there and how are they decided?

Go into national rules in the editor find Costa Rica and there should be leagues available. then save your editing data and start a new game with your costa rica file ticked and enjoy

Go into national rules in the editor find Costa Rica and there should be leagues available. then save your editing data and start a new game with your costa rica file ticked and enjoy

True. But when you use National rules, you need to setup the league, don't you? And I don't think it's possible to set it up realistically, like he requested.

It may already have the league but not activated ? like alot of other nations leagues

most unplayable countries have leagues which arent activated. even like San Marino and Andorra.