40holpet

Reaction score
Hi. I´m looking for someone too bring the Scandinavian cup named Royal League back to life. This tournament was a Champions League type tournament for the top clubs in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland, with Group stage and knock out rounds.

What I want is to have the top 4 or 6 teams from each nation to form a highly appreciated cup, with high money prices for each won game (around what they get i Europa League) and a CL group spot for the winner. The tournament would have to go in the winter, while the EL/CL group stage is over.

I don´t know FM Editor well enough to do it my self, so I would really appreciate some help.

Hi. I´m looking for someone too bring the Scandinavian cup named Royal League back to life. This tournament was a Champions League type tournament for the top clubs in Norway, Sweden, Denmark and Finland, with Group stage and knock out rounds.

What I want is to have the top 4 or 6 teams from each nation to form a highly appreciated cup, with high money prices for each won game (around what they get i Europa League) and a CL group spot for the winner. The tournament would have to go in the winter, while the EL/CL group stage is over.

I don´t know FM Editor well enough to do it my self, so I would really appreciate some help.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/386778-royal-league-expanded/