Lee Dennis

Reaction score
I haven't posted too many times in here so sorry if it's the wrong area guys. Basically I nam losing the will to play this game ,I aren't a click continue all the time kind of player I tinker here and there swap players use shouts etc. but I am in my second season with qpr I finished 9th in first season at that was a big struggle although I somehow won the fa and co cup now which I was extatic with.
I used geez 4-2-3-1 tactic and switched to counter attack for away games as well as a few other things and it work to a certain extent now I am in season two it like the tactic just won't work all of a sudden I know the computer learns tactics like other managers in real life do but come on I have tried all sorts to no avail I am 19th in played 13 W1 D7 L5 and I always score but just cannot defend at all all my draws I have been leading in and then collapse every time no matter what I do
my team is as follows
cesar gk
bosingwa onuoha mbia contento
denilson veratti(loan)
Belhanda taarabt nem/hoilett
modeste/ cisse

Subs
green,shelvey,faurlin,traore,tunnicliffe and whoever I don't start out of nem hoilett modesty and cisse

Any help would be greatly appreciated
ps I wrote this on my iPad as I was busy on laptop trying to win lol if you need any other info just
let me know and I can get screens
cheers guys n advance

i had issues with inconsistency during my first season, i blamed it mostly on buying 8 players throughout the season. I dont know how many players you bought during the season but if its a lot that wont help.

Secondly i think in game shouts play a big part in fm13 so try using them.

Thirdly you have a lot of creative players in your team, maybe you need to offset that a bit with a rigid formation.

The forth thing with me is if all else fails go back to 442, make your team hard to beat and go from there.

It might be worth remembering you overachieved last year too with a good side but not a great one.

Hope this helps,

Fow.

i had issues with inconsistency during my first season, i blamed it mostly on buying 8 players throughout the season. I dont know how many players you bought during the season but if its a lot that wont help.

Secondly i think in game shouts play a big part in fm13 so try using them.

Thirdly you have a lot of creative players in your team, maybe you need to offset that a bit with a rigid formation.

The forth thing with me is if all else fails go back to 442, make your team hard to beat and go from there.

It might be worth remembering you overachieved last year too with a good side but not a great one.

Hope this helps,

Fow.
Cheers for the reply pal didn't think anyone was gonna help and yeah a lot of creativeness but my defence is garbage first season I bought Wellington nem and loaned veratti cos I didn't want to go into the red and cripple my finances. Also I can't really go back to a flat 4-4-2 cos I have no decent wide players now haha so I think I am gonna have to try and stick it out till january

no problem mate. It might be worth trying the 442 though, cant hoilett and belhanda play wide as can taraabt and Nem. I had to play shelvey wide during my first season with Liverpool and even though he has no pace he got 11 assist form the right. Another thing is the english striker faulin or something like that has been the highest scoring englishman in the prem both seasons in my game!
If you need a defender cant recommend Otamendi from fcp enough, he has a 13m release clause too.