chapman7

Reaction score
I managed to play FM15 on my laptop but not to great standard but it worked very well. I did a test to see if it would be but it came up with a report saying the Video Card isn't up to scratch. But wondered if it would be playable but just not the high standards it may want with a more up to date laptop.

View attachment 210366

I managed to play FM15 on my laptop but not to great standard but it worked very well. I did a test to see if it would be but it came up with a report saying the Video Card isn't up to scratch. But wondered if it would be playable but just not the high standards it may want with a more up to date laptop.

View attachment 986565

Download the DEMO, play it & you`ll see if it`s ok.
Do not buy the game now, it`s ****, full of bugs, wait for february after the latest patch.

I have yet to notice any bugs and it is the best FM to date for me.

It should be fine in 2D mode, but as said try the demo and see what its like before you buy it

Try the website, can my laptop run? just select the game from a list and it'll give you a run down.

Try the website, can my laptop run? just select the game from a list and it'll give you a run down.

He has. Only lacking on video RAM. I dont think it will run 3D but 2D should be ok

That pic is fron that website if Im not mistaken.

Also, if thats the only issue yoy got, you should be PERFECTLY fine to run it. Its much smoother than FM15. Yeah, you might not be able to watch 3d on ultra, but high works just fine :)

Also, if game runs slow on fps, turn off stadium and crowd. They are enemies :D It shouldn't though, it much better optimized then on FM15.

Download the DEMO, play it & you`ll see if it`s ok.
Do not buy the game now, it`s ****, full of bugs, wait for february after the latest patch.

I have yet to notice any bugs and it is the best FM to date for me.

It should be fine in 2D mode, but as said try the demo and see what its like before you buy it
Yeah what I assumed but just wanted to be sure, would you happen to know a link for the demo as never had to get the demo in the past?
That pic is fron that website if Im not mistaken.

Also, if thats the only issue yoy got, you should be PERFECTLY fine to run it. Its much smoother than FM15. Yeah, you might not be able to watch 3d on ultra, but high works just fine :)

Also, if game runs slow on fps, turn off stadium and crowd. They are enemies :D It shouldn't though, it much better optimized then on FM15.

Yeah it is aha and ah that's good. FM15 ran perfectly fine with the odd occasion off crashing every now and then. I'll keep that in mind in case need to haha

I dont have a link, but I know that it will be on steam somewhere. I think there is a Demo section on the steam store.

Just go on Steam, go to : STORE->EXPLORE.
On the right up corner you find the search bar, type : Football Manager 2016 and ENTER
On the new page of the game, next to the [h=1]Buy Football Manager 2016[/h]you have Download DEMO

That`s it!

ENJOY

Just go on Steam, go to : STORE->EXPLORE.
On the right up corner you find the search bar, type : Football Manager 2016 and ENTER
On the new page of the game, next to the Buy Football Manager 2016

you have Download DEMO

That`s it!

ENJOY

Yeah found it little while ago but cheers anyway :)

Should be fine mate, my laptop is ****** but i can run it perfectly fine. 2D is way better than 3D anyway!

Has any of you guys tried fm16 mobile version.? If so any tough challenge to proceed. I did the Scott challenge on my FMH15. Appreciate some feedback for a tough challenge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk