Could somebody just do the .xlm files for this pack?

huliaanos

Reaction score
Hi!

I'm having problems in making my pack of kits and logos for the finnish clubs that do not have their kits or logos in the big megapacks. I've tried everything with the config-files but trust me, can't get my head around them.

So if somebody would be nice and just do the xml files for these packs. I would do everything else, send all the pictures and put them into the right folders. If your interested in helping, express it here and ill send you the stuff.

Thanks in advance.

Hi!

I'm having problems in making my pack of kits and logos for the finnish clubs that do not have their kits or logos in the big megapacks. I've tried everything with the config-files but trust me, can't get my head around them.

So if somebody would be nice and just do the xml files for these packs. I would do everything else, send all the pictures and put them into the right folders. If your interested in helping, express it here and ill send you the stuff.

Thanks in advance.

How many teams do you have logos for in your Finnish collection? I have 166 in mine. If I have more than you, then I can provide my files complete with the config, then if you want to replace any of my logos with your own, all you will have to do is change the filename to match the filename from my set and just replace the file in the relevant folder.