Could someone help me?

Miuzi

Reaction score
Hi, could someone who's good at facepacks make me the Bristol City cut out facepack as i've downloaded a megapack and they aren't updated images and I want the ones I had on the demo :(

Link is here Bristol City | Team | Profiles | David James for all the images.

Would be greatly appreciated.

Just delete the id's from the config in the megapack and then the updated ones that come with the game will come through
although si suck at cutting lol
all the si images are from the site you posted

Just delete the id's from the config in the megapack and then the updated ones that come with the game will come through
although si suck at cutting lol
all the si images are from the site you posted
I've tried that, i deleted the player Id's from config and unticked Use skin Cache but when i reload the skin the player faces are gone all together.

you just delete the id or the players line of code in the config ?
make sure you save the config and reload the skin and unless your doing something wrong it will work :D

I deleted the line code of each ID player but some of them couldn't be found, yet the image is there but the id isn't on the config file..

I even just deleted the config file to see if the custom faces were actually there, loaded skin back up and Bristol City have no player faces...

you sure they were on the demo ?
if they were on the demo they would be on the full game

They were on the demo yes. But for some strange reason they aren't working on the full game...

use the resource archiver from that full game and then extract the images from the demo then overwrite the bristol city ones in the megapack

I no longer have the demo installed and i cant install it for some reason, been trying for days.

Thanks so much for taking the time to make those, sorry to be annoying but would it take you long to just have the face showing like the normal cut out faces? It's like the head and a bit of a collar is what it usually is. If it's too much trouble that's fine.

Thanks pal

Could someone please make or tell me how make a cut out of Angelo Antenucci