TomT-B1995

Reaction score
In a couple of recent saves I have loaned young players out only for them to be injured in either their first game or on their first day at their new club. It has resulted in having to recall the players which is obviously not ideal, this has now happened 3 times on different saves is it just bad luck or could it be a glitch?

I think due to the number of issues we have all become paranoid to glitches, me included.

It is something I have noticed myself with a couple of players, however I have about 25 players out on loan and it has not happened with the majority of players. Maybe it is a glitch with it happening far too often I don't know, but its not happening every time.

I think due to the number of issues we have all become paranoid to glitches, me included.

It is something I have noticed myself with a couple of players, however I have about 25 players out on loan and it has not happened with the majority of players. Maybe it is a glitch with it happening far too often I don't know, but its not happening every time.
Yeah, it isn't happening every time but it always tends to be young strikers and the injuries tend to be torn calf muscles or pulled hamstrings.