APB9FTM

Reaction score
Morning,

Last night whilst having a huge session on FM, i realised that my players were controlling games and drawing the majority 1-1, 0-0 if not loosing 2-1 which seemed to be the theme.

I used a downloadable tactic of 4-4-2 where my side were cautious, I am having real trouble getting my strikers to put the ball in the net, I am currently crawly town struggling in the lower half of the league 6 points from safety but could and should easily be near promtion spots should my team score.

Is there any advice someone could give me to help my strikers f**king score! as they are annoying the **** out of me, how do you set up your strikers training regimes to get the best out of them?

Some games i have 19 shots on goal and only like 4 on target.

HELP / SCREEN SHOTS appreciated.

which tactic are you using and how long have you been using it for?

who are your strikers? post SS?

i DID START WITH Koflok's Goals Galore 2012 - v3 (updated 8 Dec 11)

But this didnt seem to do me any good - so found one

so moved onto to a 4-4-2 cautious control one i found, just had a look and cant seem to find anything good

THE TROUBLE I HAVE I THINK IS NOT STICKING WITH ACERTAIN PAIRING

i have 4 > 5 out and out strikers they are

TYRONE BARNETT - lead scorer with 4 or 5, pretty **** considering thats 13 games hes played
MATT TUBBS - Unhappy as i played him in AMR for a few games
JAMIL ADAM - Rarely bstarted him but gave him a shot in last game and he scored, seems to miss alot
WESLEY THOMAS, hasnt done much at all
[h=3]JOHN AKINDE - one or two only and mainly reserves[/h]then i have cristian Montaño on loan from west ham he scored 2 in one game then has gone s**t!!!

have i got too many strikers? could this be the reason? or do i need to just tinker with my training bars for attackers -

Can you recommend a good tactic - I see you have a load on downloads

hey bud, you can try these :)

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...7s-swoop-there-433-dm-tactic.html#post1414238

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...636-might-magic%99-raikan007.html#post1343063

no you need quite a large squad due to the amount of games you play and the lack of good coaches and infrastructure.. rotating is needed!

rest your main two players for at least 2 days after a big game, they should be rested by the next! It has yet to have any adverse affect on training or anything, if anything it makes them perform better!

give that a try as well!

I sometimes rest my entire squad :) Ctrl A and right click and rest for 2 days :)

Cool i will try the swoop there it is, Do you advice not increasing the attackers workload in an attempt to try and get the useless f**kers scoring??

Also quick technical question. at home when i download these tactic files, it attempts to open them as PDF after i originally accidently clicked PDF whilst having some trouble. Do you know how i change it from PDF? for some reason still exporting the PDF file folder into tactics works - But it annoys me

which tactic are you using and how long have you been using it for?

who are your strikers? post SS?

i take it a SS is screen shot? im at work so will give you some screen shots tomorrow to see who you recvkon i should be kicking to the curb

Cool i will try the swoop there it is, Do you advice not increasing the attackers workload in an attempt to try and get the useless f**kers scoring??

Also quick technical question. at home when i download these tactic files, it attempts to open them as PDF after i originally accidently clicked PDF whilst having some trouble. Do you know how i change it from PDF? for some reason still exporting the PDF file folder into tactics works - But it annoys me

redownload it mate :)

you need to uninstall Adobe as the shortlist files have now been associated with PDF!

Right click the files and click open with. and try to un-associate the file with Adobe.

getting f**ked off with my strikers now, january apporaching, shall i sell some of them and try someone new? can anybody suggest a way to get them scoring?? between all 6 i have had 5 or 6 goals between them in 15 games. shockers!

do i remain patient? send them on loan? up their shooting in training? COME ON PLEASE HELP or il get sacked :)

There are some opinions... or your defenders are letting the other team's strikers score... or your's strikers are in a bad run and need a little talk... ;)

I dont conceded that many, I seem to only ever concede 1 or 0 at the minute, Its just the concistency of the front men.

boom - should change the title to could score in a brothel!! MATTY TUBBS morale was low, he was annoyed at being played out of position, had a 1 on 1 with him regarding his poor performances - left him out of the squad for 2 games and he came back with a point to prove! now scored 7 in his last 5 and have shifted up to the league 2 play off positions with 20 games to play. Found that resting all squad players for 2 days after games has helped with unbeaten run of 6 or 7 games!!

Jamil Adam started to knock some in also, has anyone had experience with this guy? his stats arent amazing at the minute, but he prods the ball home nowadays! any advice for using him??

COME ON CRAWLEYYY"! :)

I have to admit mate i binned your tactic - :) SORRY (K)- I went for TBH´s FLAT 442 - CAUTIOUS in CAUSTON and played around with the player instructions myself, got a couple of good central midfielders on loan, Thanks for the advice on strikers though;)

never knew you were using them! seems as though Koloks never worked much either and his are very good!

good luck with TBH's one, she is also a very good tactician!

never knew you were using them! seems as though Koloks never worked much either and his are very good!

good luck with TBH's one, she is also a very good tactician!

a she??? wow didnt expect that, fair play to the gal, working well this far