Resource icon

FMKorea Counsellor's WB 3P Tactic Set 2020-01-09

Liam got it mostly right but
Translation from original link (you need an account on fmnation to view it i think):

Start with 4-2-3-1 WB 3P and if opposition is being passive/defensive, increase the width by one or two when in possession.

You should use 4-2-3-1 WB 3p R if opposition is pressing high with 2-striker formations and disrupting your build up play from the back, or if you are worried about your defense in away games.

Use the Away/Expedition tactic when you're up against top teams away from home or when you are still worried about your defense even when already using 4-2-3-1 WB 3p R.

Top scorer is the poacher, Aubameyang had 35 games 43 goals. Nketiah had 25 games 21 goals.
Next top scorer is the RMD
As for the right side RMD (better if he has 'likes to beat offside trap') he performs better when left footed compared to right footed.
I used Lacazette (25 games 14 goals 8 assists) and Pepe (34 games 26 goals 11 assists).

Left side wide AP sits narrower to support the midfield and if the opposing wide defender is pulled out of position the poacher will attack that space
Wide AP will also switch sides and time his passes with the RMD's runs forward.
I used Henrikh Mkhitaryan but i recommend left footed player.

As for substitutes I recommend a DLP-D player to sub for RPM to make your counter attacks better and break down the defense.

You should have an IF-S to sub for the AP spot to play with the 4-2-3-1 WB 3p R formation and he will act as a goal finisher.

And he posted a comment on there:
Oh I forgot, a must-have trait/PPM for the RPM and DLP is 'comes deep to get ball'

Liam got it mostly right but
Translation from original link (you need an account on fmnation to view it i think):

Start with 4-2-3-1 WB 3P and if opposition is being passive/defensive, increase the width by one or two when in possession.

You should use 4-2-3-1 WB 3p R if opposition is pressing high with 2-striker formations and disrupting your build up play from the back, or if you are worried about your defense in away games.

Use the Away/Expedition tactic when you're up against top teams away from home or when you are still worried about your defense even when already using 4-2-3-1 WB 3p R.

Top scorer is the poacher, Aubameyang had 35 games 43 goals. Nketiah had 25 games 21 goals.
Next top scorer is the RMD
As for the right side RMD (better if he has 'likes to beat offside trap') he performs better when left footed compared to right footed.
I used Lacazette (25 games 14 goals 8 assists) and Pepe (34 games 26 goals 11 assists).

Left side wide AP sits narrower to support the midfield and if the opposing wide defender is pulled out of position the poacher will attack that space
Wide AP will also switch sides and time his passes with the RMD's runs forward.
I used Henrikh Mkhitaryan but i recommend left footed player.

As for substitutes I recommend a DLP-D player to sub for RPM to make your counter attacks better and break down the defense.

You should have an IF-S to sub for the AP spot to play with the 4-2-3-1 WB 3p R formation and he will act as a goal finisher.

And he posted a comment on there:
Oh I forgot, a must-have trait/PPM for the RPM and DLP is 'comes deep to get ball'

Thank you for that sir!