kk im in Preferences also i draw 1-1 with bolton i like the cornering technique the guy has imma think of using that for my Own tactic 1 day :)

---------- Post added at 03:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:52 AM ----------

Display mode is 1366x768 60.00hz is what it is

as u can see i controlled most of the possession but i could not get shots off as much and there keeper kept them in that i shud of won like 5-1 :D

it was mainly the crosses what were giving me the shots nothing else the Ball was getting played to the edge of the box and my guy Cristaldo was picking it up and shooting he finally slotted 1 past like 5 defenders on the line :D imma test it againest a bigger club and see how it goes then :)

---------- Post added at 04:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Perfect got chelsea next perfect oppturnity to test the tactic out :)

also just to show u how im doing with the other tactics with the control tactic from Dan i got a draw out of Manchester United and i was winning 2-1:)

also how can i check whos the top goalscorer in the League?

---------- Post added at 04:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 AM ----------

no problems found it :)

check his stats out managed 2 ****** him for 2 million and he got the most assists in my Team and hes a striker :p lmao but he got 3 goals aswell :D

some how Cristado keeps scoring the tactic got me a goal but still lost 2-1 :(