counter strike source

Eddie Money

Reaction score
does anyone else play this? i used to play competitively but now i just play public for fun :) just wondered who else enjoys a game of sauce :)

I have it, only played it once, my mouse is too **** for me to be any good. :(

I have it, only played it once, my mouse is too **** for me to be any good. :(

ah not good :( you should look at buying a razer deathadder or something like that, a nice gaming mouse :) i use a deathadder, its a really good css mouse imo. i think its like £25ish :)

edit - not good that your mouse is not good, not that you're not good XD get your head around that sentance lol

Hah yeah I get what you mean, I used to play alot of CoD1+2 on PC so not too bad at the old CSS, but yeh might see about picking up one of those Deathadder bad boys.

Hah yeah I get what you mean, I used to play alot of CoD1+2 on PC so not too bad at the old CSS, but yeh might see about picking up one of those Deathadder bad boys.

cool, i suck at CoD games, annoyingly :( its a bit different to css, and its the minor differences that make a huge difference to me lol :D
nice mate deathadder is well worth a look, i used to have a smallish acer mouse, but since i got the deathadder my css ability got a lot better :)

I love CSS. Lee and i used to play all the time, occasionally go on with some work lads now and then.