Counter Strike: Source

Kris

Reaction score
Ok i know Lee/Sean have the game and Wes dislikes it :rolleyes:

But does anyone else play the game?

Just so we can get a decent game going

If we do get a game, only one of me and Lee can play at a time as Lee doesn't have a PC capable of playing it.

I don't dislike the game, just the stupid mentality that comes with it. It's the same with all online games these days, there is alway some silly kid ruining it for the rest with cheats/flames. It would be ok to play with people I know but every games public servers are atrocious which keeps me from playing FPS games online.

Most servers have VAC which means that people get permanent bans if caught cheating.

But I do prefer to play in smaller rooms anyway with a few mates rather than the big 20-a-side rooms.

I assume thats Vault Anti Cheat? I thought they used punkbuster on CS games, I guess Vault would have better resources to provide a safer anti cheat but there is and always will be someone who's one step ahead of them. As long as you're having fun though nothing else matters. :)

Yea they use VAC and there is never any cheaters, I do prefer the smaller rooms and thats why i started this thread.

Ok i now have my own cs server which will be VAC protected and password protected. As soon as i figure out the coding we could soon have decent games on the go.

Cheers Wes, it's all sorted now..Well the basic coding for a normal game but i might add quake sounds or Pictures or something :D

i have half life 2 and used to love playin CS but steam is an absolute ****** with me

never loads up or crashes my computer

dunno what it is , can never be arsed working it out tho

Yea not many people like steam but i think it's easier to work.

Sam you dont need steam there will be an exe in the valve folder.

ye i actually took a second to have a look at it and reinstalled it and its working fine now

im all online

I might just reinstall it again when my mate returns it, not to keen on it but with normal people who don't scream "OMG PWN4G3 SH00T1NG, N1 MATEY!" etc it might be ok.

why do people talk in that **** way?

i never realised why , it just looks **** and makes you look like a geek

when/where everyone going to be on ? ill meet up - aint been on in few months like - ill make my excuses now

Well we should organise a game then, you just missed one with Sean and i :(

well let me know next time you lot are on and ill find you

Kris said:
Well we should organise a game then, you just missed one with Sean and i :(

Was going okay until Kris started having some baaad lag.

it was my fault i was messing about with the coding and i must have done something :D

Bump.

Just started playing Counter Strike: Source, 4 years late i know.. But i have never actually had a computer capable of playing it, until recently, and i've been so bored during the summer, that i decided to Ebay it, and now i can't get enough, mind you - I'm not this guy:

OMG PWN4G3 SH00T1NG, N1 MATEY!

I've played a lot with mates on LAN in the internet cafe etc. and played it a couple of times at mate's houses, but haven't got it until now..

Sorry for the bump :S

I used to love the game still got it but dont play mutch anymore but i used to be addicted to the deathrun servers 8-|