hetacz

Reaction score
Hi

There was a table in past years that showed PA of regens in countries and brazil was the highest, but now i can't find it for fm 14

So my question is
can someone check in editor what countries have what PA regens (i know that it doesnt determine everything). So I could know whih leauges to load.

Another question is, is it worthwhile to load all aviable leauges for other countries (since i will be playing only Vauxhall, England) or is 1st leauge enough to see many good regens.

If anyone has any other tip, about clubs with good regens, posting will be appreciated ;)

You don't need to load a league to exploit it for its regens. The countries with the highest youth ratings are Brazil, Argentina, Germany, France, Spain and Mexico.

yeah, but there are fewer players in countries that have not leauge loaded, am I right? Or when you load a league, game adds only crappier regens so teams were full

yeah, but there are fewer players in countries that have not leauge loaded, am I right? Or when you load a league, game adds only crappier regens so teams were full

This is more or less the case I think.

South America as a whole by far. I'm in my 8th season with Spurs and the majority of my senior squad is South American players (and other European players). I don't have a single Englishman that starts for me. XD

As AceAvenger said you do not need to load the leagues, that will slow your game so much. Regens will always come each year to top teams & nations

but, you can't buy <18 yo player from brazil. So i need leauge loaded, so stats will grow ?

I can make a top 5 list
1. Argentina
2. Argentina
3. Argentina
4. Argentina
(See a patern here?)
5. Zimbabwe

I got most of my top players/regens come from South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia) and Central Europe (Spain, France, England, Germany, Italy). I have one 5 star regen from USA. Totally unexpected, but my scouts tell me he can become world class and after a couple of years with the team is now rated 4.5 current ability/ 5 potential ability.