country and club ?

smig

Reaction score
is it possible to manage a country aswell as a club? i have never really got that far to find out i always end up startin again but was just wondering if it was possible anyone know ?

(sorry if i posted this in wrong place )

Yea it can be done but it can also get annoying so think about it before you take a job

Possible but boring managing a nation. :(

yeah a can imagin it would get boring waiting a long time for your games nd thanks alot. :thup:

Aint too bad when you're managing your club at the same time. Its just a ballache finding replacements when your first teamers withdraw through injury.

Yeh. If you're someone like England it gets boring because every game is against weak opposition and then it's a ***** if you finally arrive at a major competition and go out early.

Yep. Ive never won anything with England but this time round Im scouting England regularly so I know all the upcoming players just in case I get offered the job. Some pretty good English kids coming through so it would be interesting...

When I was England I won the World Cup with a terrible squad. Every group game was won by one goal and in the knockouts i scraped through against russia and ukraine... hammered Spain :D... then beat italy on penalties after a nice 0-0. Resigned the day after.

Fair play. I got to the WC semis and a Euro final with them but lost to Italy both times